The Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program 2022 offers $1000 for masters, bachelor degrees and PhDs in any field. The deadline is on 29 August 2021!
The Castagra Roofing Scholarship is a program that aims to support individuals pursuing careers in the roof industry, who are passionate about innovation and sustainability.
Candidates for the Castagra Roofing Scholarship Program must fulfill the following conditions:
- In college or vocation programs and pursuing a study towards a post-secondary education in roofing and similar fields of study related to construction sector (building, waterproofing, etc.).
- Have passion for innovation and/or sustainability
- Must be a citizen of US or Canada or Permanent resident in nay of these two countries
- Employees and their family members of Castagra Products are not eligible.
** Not attending school? We understand that college is not for everyone. We will consider applicants that are not planning to attend school, if they fit the other guidelines and can prove that they are dedicated and passionate about entering the industry. Your application essay must include what the scholarship funds will be used for, if selected.
**We know that not everyone has the opportunity to get a degree. If you are dedicated and passionate, if you fulfill the other criteria and can prove that you’re are dedicated and excited about entering the sector. we may consider your application for scholarship funding instead! Your application essay should explain how you intend to put into use the scholarship fund.
The applicant will be awarded a $1,000 USD prize. The award cannot be renewed or recycled and applicants must meet eligibility requirements each year in order for their application to continue being processed by us!
How to Apply
Applicants should email their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By August 29, 2022 at midnight PST, your application must be submitted.
- The following details must be included in the application: the applicant’s name, address, phone number, and email address.
- You must submit a 500-1000 word essay describing your academic and professional background.
The Roofing Industry is constantly evolving. As our industry continues to grow and evolve, so do we! We are looking for passionate people who want contribute by learning about sustainability or innovation in order make this a successful future together with us – “a bright one indeed.”